Friday, April 30, 2010

Love Can Cure

Today my body has just been feeling...odd. This morning i had a blur in my eye that wouldnt go away. Starting in 2nd pd i got a massive headache. and just in skill 10 min ago my hand just went numb and i didnt know why O.O. I came back to my blog and read the comment my good friend Tiffy-chan left on yesterdays blog. (2nd blog). It made me smile and forget about all my illnesses of today. Just the sheer belief in love. Just the way she told of how much J loves me made me think of him. and it calmed my headache a little. Its still pounding in the right side of my head. But if its like he usual headaches i get it should go away after lunch..at least i hope so..And I must say you are absolutely right tiffy-chan =). ahh...*clenches head*..it hurts...it might be because this just isnt my favorite time of month T~T. That or somethings wrong with my brain..of course alot of ppl think that about me. I showed yesterdays bog to a good friend..who i must say is quite jealous. He was upsetted by it. He couldnt read it. Two lines in and he felt sick. Wow. I gess love can do both cure and infect. But Im serious. My head is throbbing right now. It hurts so bad...I almost called home. But I cant for 2 reasons. A girl never abandons her blog! and moms at work. And also. Im torturing myself with it. I have earbuds in because i cant live wihout music. Even though it hurts so bad. I know though that if i get a message from my J-sama itll calm down again. (Also J..Bobby told me why u were in the hospital..*cracks up lmao*)oww myyy heeaddddddddd TT~TT...Readers. Youre lucky to know that I sneak in here everyday during intramurals just to type for you. AND with a headache. LOVE ME. lol.

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

1 comment:

  1. yayness..i was mentioned..and even more yayness i kinda made you feel bette^.^ woot
    oh yea j might not be able to comment today because the art teacher(who he is terrified of) asked if he would draw a HUGE alice and wonderland picture(the tea party) ad that he would be able to get out of class all day..he was sad that he didnt get to read the second blog from yesterday..he said he will congradulate you when he calls you tomarrow..an ikr i cant belive thats why he went to the hospital either..*giggles* but yea he wanted to say he loves you and misses you terribaly and cant wait to hear your wonderful voice(well he didnt say that but i knew he would if he could comment)
    but i gots ta goo
    toodelz@.@
    with love for your headach XP

    ReplyDelete