Friday, April 23, 2010

Creativity Is A Gift

It's Friday. The week is coming to an end. which means there probably wont be a blog tomorrow or Sunday. =( But feel free to comment. OK! Today I want to talk about creativity. Sadly in todays society, not many people are still creative T~T. And people who dont even try? oh lord why are u even doing it then! In fact there are to young ladies who also play clarinet in my band. They hate it and don't even try to learn their music. THEN WHY ARE YOU IN BAND PEOPLE!??....nyerg..i got frustrated already..watch out for me today guys...Another thing. There are so many wonderful young artist out there. And then again, we have those kind of people who hav not a spec of creativity and will probably end up living a life of being a soccor mom living in a suberb and naming their kids generic names and marrying a dude named Bob. booorrriiinnnnnngggg. Personally I want to live in a house PARTICULARLY with double stair cases like u see in movies. I have no idea why. I've just always loved that. And I want to marry a guy named..well..ill say his initials are JAH. And I want to name my kids Dmitri and Ella. Yes I already know. Is that wierd? Anyway i think thats a bit more creative then wat most people have in mind for their futures. Creativity is just..such a huge part of my life. I sing,I draw,I design...I can't imagine how a person could live without it. But people like that are everywhere...in fact I hav a..well i wouldnt exactly call him a friend..more like a leech..who is THE most boring person ive EVER met. Well say his initals are TGD. Seriously, I cannot stand his hideous boringness!! We once had a conversation where he thought maltodextrin was a city. Yes. Seriously. On top of his trying to fit in and hated reputation he is stupid. Its just people like that who disgust me! I cant stand to be around someone with no imagination!! (and yes Mr. APD you do have an imagination)Just people who move strictly with the crowd instead of moving for their own minds. Blugh. Another thing is i really wana know just how the neanderthals we call jocks can tell you exactly how to make a touchdown but dont know the difference between a sketchbook and copy paper. This is getting long...suppose I should stop ranting? Love and Hugs and So much time on my hands idk wat 2 do with it.

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

2 comments:

  1. Omg u mentioned me! well,my initials anyway,but stil! Im extremely happy now...if u were here ud b getting a rly big hug and kiss rite now. *hugs and kisses* U NEED 2 call my house phone ltr today...i have 2 talk 2 u! I miss u!I Love U!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T~T..I want metioned..*sniffles* o'well maybe next time...
    0.o...iii wwaaannnnnnaaa go to the zzooooo!!!erm..i think i shall go ..any way i love your blog....bbooorrreeedddnnneesss!!!!
    toodlez @.@

    ReplyDelete