Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Unworthy Criticism

Otay, today i shall speak on the topic of criticism. In my response to criticism i simply tell the person they are criticising me and/or someone else..... ._. ...am i right? I am constantly criticized for the way i dress,act, and the people i generally tend to befriend. Another is my belief in reincarnation. People are telling me all the time I'm going to go to Hell for even thinking the thoguht it might be true. And that I'm satanic...and that I'm a witch...But that doesnt matter because that is what I choose to believe in. If I am being criticized I can usually ignore it. However if a person is able to come up with something extremely hurtful and down right absurd I can't contain myself and fly off the handle in rants.(heh..fair warning for future blogs)One thing totally overwhips my cream though.(lolol)That is when a person is criticizmic and has no reasoning behind the act. A person simply doesn't like you...because they don't like you...uhm yea..someone wana help me out on that one? I mean seriously if ur just guna b like.."duhhh i dont like your face..cuz its..YOUR face." Get a life. If youre going to be a critic all your life at least make a career out of it. blugh. Things like this just plain anger me. When people are so STUPID!..uh..erm..*deep breath* I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself. Anywaaaay. I don't want to make this blog too long but if you think I need 2 add more comment it. Love and hugs and too much time on my hands. =D

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

3 comments:

  1. Awww I feel guilty now sweetie...=( i remember that one nite and we had talked about this...i felt horrible for insulting u...i still feel bad about it too. Hope u can 4giv me....Btw, i dont think ur evil 4 it or anything...i was just worried about u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah,almost 4got...I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you too J-sama! =D and dont worry...i know where u were coming from..i didnt consider that criticism

    ReplyDelete