Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Truth and the beginning

The truth of this hidden blog is to show the world just what happened...when my father found my secret because of my stupidity. I had a blog by the name of Honest to Blog...however I was a bit too honest..i had posted my full real name and photo..i posted my blog to facebook because i was so triumphantly proud of my words. With this i was awfully forgetful that my father was one of my facebook friends. He called me just 2 days after Honest to Blog was created...I was deleted from facebook, Honest to Blog was deleted. My Myspace i never used was deleted. As was anything else my mother could remember. Im now in the shadows. My blog is a secret. and this is a lesson i give to any others who choose to freely speak of their beliefs online without interference. DO NOT..let you father read your blog. unless u have a really cool dad..*cough*luckyass .>.>...

This Is The Hidden Reality
~.Moon Is Hidden.~

1 comment:

  1. Hey LoveKitten! It's me...Just wanted 2 say hi and I Love You...and no,I love you more!

    ReplyDelete