Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Wednesday Randomness..with some seriousness

Today I would like to speak on a few topics and an extremly meaningful quote from Anne frank. "Despite of it all, I still believe people are good at heart." I agree with her on this one. Unless you are mentally insane or had a bad experience you need 2 seek revenge for, you probably wouldnt do the manical things following in any footsteps of Mr. Hitler. Well, I guess u could be trying to act cool in front of someone,but in todays society all youre going to get is jail time. Topic number two. America is free. Or is it? We are told we cannot be in love with the person we are destined to be with...because of our age. How young people supposedly "don't know" what love is...Im well aware ive gone on rants and rants on this topic in my old blog. But I just cannot get over the fact that America is just a..HYPOCRICY!..*slaps self*.. o.o ..im good..im good..but ya kno it just burns me up. Ok and one random moment thingy thing of silliness here XP.(I promised I'd squeeze this in) I MADE A NEW FRIEND! YAR HAR HAR..im..not a pirate..But i made i new friend =D i did i did. (TEEHEE) Now. Also to anyone who read this from animemizu,i love and miss u all! hope to be back soon!..NOW..its serious time..those poor coal miners..OMG i cannot be serious now! Look what yall made me do!!! I just feel random..so i shall name this post appropriately XP.bye bye

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

3 comments:

  1. Omg guess wat:One of my friends is dating Jacy! I found out last period. My mom took my phone,which is why i havent been able to call u...i rly rly rly miss u tho! I finished the list of things i love about u tday...there are 301,unless i think of more.At least ill probly b able 2 call u on saturday...but my phone might b gone 4 a rly long time.But ill call u as soon as i get the chance sweetie...i cant b away from u 4 more than a month! BTW,2mro is our 3 month anniversary...try and c if u can call my house phone tmro afternoon. they might let me talk 2 u. I Love U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayness..(tis i was the one she promised) @.@
    hehe..love the blog..and the randomness of it..it remiinds meh of..well meh..hehe..J-sama is watching meh..lolz...toodlezz ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles* hope yall like wat i did with the rainbow nd the music ^-^ also i hope u read it everyday i get the chance 2 post..also j-sama she may take my fone too after she sees my current grades...heh ^^;;but dont worry love..if worse come 2 worse ill still write u..and u can always email me..ive sent 1 or 2 to ur new acc..and i was telling tiffy-chan ab our anniversery yesterday too =D plz plz try n call me wen u can love..ILOVEYOUUU...MUAH!

    ReplyDelete