Monday, April 19, 2010

Esoteric

For this entry I decided to use blue. For the favorite color of someone very speshal XP. Today I'd like to speak on the topic of esotercism. The word "esoteric" can have different meanings depending on just how modestly you use it. If you were to say everyone was esoteric that could only mean that everyone is ununderstandable in their own way. However if you mean to say only people who can do unreal things (magicians,hypnotists,etc.) are esoteric, that would be an extremely inopen way to put it. I however believe I am esoteric. Not many understand me. There are probably two people on this entire Earth who can really get inside my head and understand me completely. Two very speshal people indeed. (dont wonder why i spell speshal like that..i just like it that way.) Both of these people are VERY esoteric as well. One is the person who means the most to me. Another, The only person in existance that I believe could possibly rule the world. As for the true meaning of the word "esoteric",A dictionary would probably say: Confined to and understandable by only an enlightened inner circle. But just who is truly said to be esoteric?? I have thought and thought and fried my brain to the point of fatigue with this impediment of my mind. I want to consider myself significantly esoteric but my mind wants to consider EVERYONE esoteric. I think too much. I have simply become a nerd. I told a friend this and he simply inquired that i'm a "sexy nerd". Maybe i AM esoteric. well lunch ..toodles.

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

5 comments:

  1. Yay! U used my word that I told you! And u used blue!Tiffanee is watching me type this...so I cant say everything i want...ILY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw,i can understand if u dont wana use my name in here...but u can call me any of my nicknames if u want =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..*pondering*..welp tis Tiffanee...*he looks at what i type* and im the friend he talks about...and he is reading what i type to make sure im being nice..wich i am..*looks at him*..*then sticks out my tounge when he looks away* XD so he is wanting us to be friends but i have yet to meet you..*he said we would be able to next year, but thats far away* i agree it is far away..but you can text me if you wan XD 304-962-6724...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O...j-sama! *tacklehugs* im so glad u actually read my blog everyday ^-^ so far ive only got 3 entrys but thx for the support =D FOLLOW MEEEEEE..up thar..^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmph....i understand you....i just hate the acceptance of the idea...but of course, nothing i say EVER makes an impact on ANYONE...maybe its just cause how "weak" i am >_>

    ReplyDelete