Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flying Solo

Ok so this year I am going to be the school talent show for the 1st time since 5th grade. Im singing. By myself. *insert hyperventilation here* . I am singing the solo version of Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel from the extraordinarily incredible musical Wicked. If you have never heard of Wicked go google it RIGHT NOW! lolz so yea Im nervous. Very nervous. Very very very very nervous. Wouldnt anyone be a bit scared to be on stage singing an epic song in front of the entire school and worse..my mother. Mother tends to get too excited when I perform in ANYTHING. Even in baand concerts she sits in the audience staring at me with the most annoying obnoxious smile. I mean dont get me wrong i love my mommy (XD) but shes rly annoying with all that. I do not need to b concentrated on or watched like a hawk in any situation. Also Mr. JAH is going to be there. Watching me. O.O. *insert more hyperventilation here* Isnt it nervous-making enough when your mother is watching and now your bf? O.O omg ima guna esplode. and seriously google the gir mad hatter thingy its the shiz. Im sitting by a friend by the initials of IRD. I have just introduced him to blogger and so far his blog isnt very successful..considering he just posted his 1st post lol. Check out his blog if you want. He goes by the name of souleater12. somebody just screamed here at school. i have a feeling it was just one of the teachers that saw a mouse or something. poor creatures. They scare people so much when they really are harmless. Im sorry if this blog is kind of random and disappointing as i hope you know Im female and this is not my chosen week T~T. well its lunch. Ciao everyone

5 comments:

  1. ok,i shall tell u the thing tht would make me extremely happy,but u do not hav 2 do it..its just an idea. I know tht u hav mentioned me in these b4...but i thot itd b cool if u had one tht was actually about me...but u dont hav 2. and im working rly hard 2 b able 2 go 2 the talent show 2 hear u sing amazingly...just like u always do. and btw,tht bracelet u gave me wasnt too cool with my parents...they wont let me wear it or even take it out of the house...but dont worry,i dont need a physical object to make me think of u.*kisses* oh god i miss u...i cant wait 2 call u saturday and hear ur beautiful voice again...if only my parents werent so pissed at me.but oh well,id rather disappoint them than disappoint u...ur a lot more important 2 me than anyone,family included

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh zeus dammit almost 4got...I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im almost crying that they truly hate me that much. Its was one red jelly bracelet. It had no other meaning then just to remind you of me. Mo had given it to me the previous day. It wasnt meant to have any meaning of death,or sex, or any of that crap people think about them...theyre just bracelets. If it really kills thm tht much get a white one. What ones have no meaning in the world of people who think that. Im starting to hate everything about them. I told tif ab a theory of why they hate me so much. And when i read ab the bracelet my good friend dakota was sitting and reading with me. we both looked at eachother in awe at such a moronic action. Dont worry. Ill get you something they can never take from you soon. Something you can hide. Something special for us. I know they think Im a bad influence. Mostly just because of my appearance. I wear black. And my friends arent exactly football stars and cheerleaders. and sure I speak my mind even when I dont intend to. But you let them know well be together forever no matter wat their opinion of me is. As i said i had a theory of why they hate me so much. You're not your stepfathers child. They dont treat you the same as your siblings youve told me. They could be using me as an excuse to punish you. I am so sorry for everything Ive done pressuring your life. I feel so stupid. But I have no idea what ive done wrong. its just like they hate me..because i know you.wow..this comment is longer then the blog itself. But theres just so much i want to say. You are my love..and i just..i love you..theres nothing more i can do but pray for us both. *takes your hand teary-eyed* I drew something for you today. What inspires me the most to draw is forbidden love. We will make it through me love. We will makeit through this fault,and the rest to come until we are finally old enough to be free. I tell mizo hes the luckiest person i know right now because hes 18..hes free. 3 years and youll b free. but sadly idk if i can wait that long with the misery your parents put you through ab me. I just simply dont understand how i could have F*d up already when ive only met your rents 2ce..and gave you a simple bracelet. I love you. I think ill write something else today..just for you. I..LOVE..YOU..never forget that. Good luck my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i see tha your on herer..HIIIII!!!!
    anyway i think ima come to your talent show too...
    when is it??
    i thought you were going to lunch?
    i have lunch before 5th..hehe and i just made one of my teachers write me a note saying i didnt have to come to skool tomarrow because it is speacial olympics..hehe
    they say teachers pet but i say student pet...*giggles*
    i told j i diditn want to argue on here today...
    i wouldnt get sided with any way T.T
    and he is commenting back to you right now XD
    toodlez@.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa u commented bak fast...and its ok...they dont hav 2 love u. thats my job. i rly rly rly rly rly rly love u.ok...so they may hate u..but once we're married,im probly never talking to thm ever again any way.im rly sorry ab this...but we'll make it. i love u.

    ReplyDelete