Monday, April 26, 2010

Intentional Rudeness

Alrighty so here I am. I almost thought I wouldnt get to post a blog today because the internet was down all morning. But thanks to Cassies dad and his cooly cool fixit skizzles it works! ok enough bad gangsta talk. Today I wana talk about how people are intentionally rude. Its like prejudice..only stupider.. ._. ...uhm yea. Its like they dont even WANT a chance to get to know you but yet they instantly decide you're a bad influence. I could think of a couple people. I know they're just trying to protect their child but A-a stepparent isnt a real parent..i learn from experience. and B-What if someone new in their life could make them happy? hm? you ever think happiness could be more successful then success? (yo J u gave me ideas lol) I also dont understand why these people find so much flaw in me when I try and try to be as nice and polite as i possibly can around them. T~T..Its not like im aan illmannered barbarian. I can be distracting, but don't blame me for the unsuccessful behavior of another. you know? And also if having a person you love in your life is so unsuccessful I'd like to know why people get married? hmm? oh what because they're 18 and they supposedly "know what their doing"? Well as a matter of fact some very close friends and I are quite a bit smarter then most adults. And I believe we "know what were doing" just as much as you do. And so if we think you can be in love and still be successful then LET US THINK! We all have our own thoughts for a reason! We just simply find a person who thinks the same thought and suddenly theres something wrong with us! hmph..I believe strongly that true love exists. And that no grade or test can change love. Success is a different story. But if you have your true love, thats 10 times better then being successful. You could be a billioinaire and a CEO of a major company and if thats what you love so be it. But that sounds boring as Hell to me and so Id rather be with the one I love. Even if that means working minimum wwage for the rest of my life. Ill fight for my love. But dont call me a bad influence. Because i got a feeling more then half of this world would agree. Love is love. Dont torment it. Let it be. Let it flow. Let it thrive and LET..IT..LIVE. questions or comments below. that is all. And for my true love..Good luck with everything tonight. Just let them know you deserve me.

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

2 comments:

  1. well i just heard the story welp kinda of what happen..and thats stupid..people cant decide who you can love and who you cant..if he loves you theyre just going to have to deal with it cause if they make him break up with you hell just get in more trouble for sneaking off to go see you or he would even run away...so they thiink theyre protecting him they really arent..theyre putting him in more danger then ever..
    i sowwy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very strongly agree w this one...happiness is more important than success. I mean,the whole point of being successful is to make u happy,so if ur successful but not happy,theres no point in the success because u wont even care about it. Also,sorry i didnt get 2 go last nite...mom was in a bad mood. but i will definately call u evry saturday...and i rly rly rly hope and pray i can come to ur talent show. ur gonna b awesome. but please remember that if i evr hav to "break up w u" ovr the phone,then its not true...my parents would b making me do it.If i ever rly did break up w u,which will nvr happen,id have enough respect to do it n person.but u dont hav 2 wry ab tht. I Love U...forever and always,i will b yours

    ReplyDelete