Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reassurance

Ah hello world. Just another pointless blog very few people are going to read. Today I wana apologize for what I said in the previous blog kinda bashing Seth. I feel a little stupid for jumping to so many conclusions about him. He really does care for me. Hes just not quick to show it like I'm used to. And I suppose if we had some alone time hed show it more. But you never know..maybe I just havent been with him long enough to really understand like I always think i do. This yellow is straining my eyes >.<. blehh. Oh well. Anyway, I can't help feeling like theres guna b a point where hes just guna unleash what he actually does feel for me sometime soon. I guess you never know..short blog today..

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment