Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Trust You

Today i'd like to share the topic of trust. Trust..is knowing a person is faithful and honest and sincere....love is trust. Back some time ago I had trust issues..people had trust issues with me in fact, but it screwed my life up quite a bit back there. With Seth, theres not rly any trust issues...i just wonder if I'm moving to fast..so fast that he may..take advantage of what i do for him. If anyones been in this situation tell me. I dont want to stop doing wat i am..or even slow down..but i want to make myself truly trust him enough to the point where I know he wont take me for granted. So..do I really trust him. I really want to. I think I do. I think I'm just overreacting. He loves me. I think I'm just overanalyzing the whole situation. I just wish..i could have one night with him..if it were possible..just lay with him under the stars..just to talk and be in love and truly KNOW the feeling of true real trust. I've never let myself know it...maybe I don't need a night with him..maybe i just need to let go of my caution..maybe hes different from my undeniable past. You know what..I think thats what i really need to do. So Seth if you're reading this..I'm sorry if u ever thought i didnt trust you. Because I do. I'm just a cautious overanalyzing gf. thanks for being my perfect guy.


This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment