Friday, October 22, 2010

A Call For Help

I know no one ever reads my blogs. And nobody cares what I have to say. But the real reason I blog is just to vent whatever feelings happen to come across my mind. I feel as if Seths not telling me something..like theres something everyone else knows that I dont..almost like hes upset with me but won't admit it. He's constantly hurting and reassuring me..off and on..so..is there really something wrong? or is he just bipolar?I dont even know what to think anymore..he complains about not getting to spend any time with me..but when I'm with him he ignores me like I'm invisible...and he wont listen when I tell him anything..so ive discovered I have to have others tell him for me just so hell get the slightest hint...I'm not sure if he loves me or not..he surely doesnt show it often..I'm just not sure what to do..I can usually see right through people..and with him I thought i could..last week..but he didnt leave me like i thought..so maybe I'm just looking past whats really there..maybe hes just upset..but i cant stand this worrying every second..after reassurance I'm fine..but then he turns around and makes me wonder again..I've never been so puzzled...So if anyones out there..anyone who could help with my situation that might read this..comment or message me..please..thank you..

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment