Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here in Your Arms

I am now a freshman in high school. Its been hard for me to blog since last year, and so many things have changed for me. The last time I'd blogged i was with Justin. Well sorry to say he and I are nolonger together. Instead I've found someone so much different. He's not a super whimp like J was, and he's ACTUALLY attractive. we've only been going out less than a week..but I feel like I've been with him forever. And youre probably asking the biggest question. His name right? Well his name is Seth, and he is wonderful. The only place I want to be anymore is with him. Currently I have no phone and its tearing me..and I guess more so him..to shreds. As previous readers would know, my mothers not all that wonderful. In fact, she not even nice. But Im not going off on THAT rant again. I'm supposed to be talking about my wonderful new guy =). And I promise he is just freakin amazing!!! (yes yes typical 14 year old girl squeal but dude!!) And just as the song puts it. "Theres no place else I could be but here in your arms" =). I havent been so happy in so long. The one thing about him though is that he keeps accusing me of cheating. I've told him many times that theres no one else...heh..in fact I'm posting it on here..isnt that good enough proof? but i suppose itll take time for him to trust me completely. P.S. for the lovely cassidy: THE APHIDS!

This Has Been The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment