Friday, November 5, 2010

Waiting

Ok I have a little less than 10 minutes so i need to make this quick. Currently, my life sucks. I have no phone, computer, or even privacy in my own home. Its partially my fault but mostly my mothers paranoia. I can't stand it. And only to make it worse Seth shows no sympathy. I'm not asking him to cry for me. All i was hoping for was maybe a hug and for him to tell me it would all be alright. but no. He. Does. Nothing. T~T. Maybe hes used to having better, prettier, stronger, less fragile gfs. Unlike me. I hate myself. Theres only one reason I have left to live and thats knowing that when I turn 18 I'm GONE. Its my promise of life and love and I will NEVER give that up. And there are very few ppl who know why but June 18 2014 really means alot to me. 3 more years of this HELL. Id considered moving to my dads a few times. But id never have the nerve to start anything like that with my mom, nonetheless leave my amazing friends i have here in the state ive lived in since birth. I just wish that through it all SOMEONE might care. I understand alot of ppl have it way worse off then me,but this is the worst my lifes ever been. I guess if I want REAL happiness. I have to wait for it. Like I have been. For over 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment