Friday, October 8, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Homecomings tommorow!!!! and i am uber excited!! Annnnd Seth is so totally nice that hes paid for everything..actually he wont LET me pay for anything. and hes taking me to the most expensive restaurant in my home town 0.0. I've never been so spoiled. He's so nice ^//^. I'm the same dress from my 7th grade year because were poor. But its alright because oddly enough its purple..and ul never guess whos favorite color tht is. XP. (actually now that i mention it im glad i didnt get that one from my aunt...) Sorry yesterday's blog was so short. We had to go commerce on the field and watch a bunch of chicks try 2 play football =). annnnd I got in trouble with sergeant T.T...for those of you who dont know im in JROTC. and sergeant caught seth kiss me. yeaaa i slapped him a few THOUSAND times. But anyway back to homecoming..the theme this year is "forever tonight". Ok sooo..is that rly a theme? I mean dont get me wrong but most school do stuff like "under the sea" or "a night in the stars"..at least as far i know.."forever tonight"..huh..i suppose it sounds romantic..and i do love the idea of romance ^//^ so ill take it. Just thinking about it tho...not very many ppl read my blog. But if you ARE reading it arigato ^-^. if not...well hmph! but err..how could u know i said hmph if ur not reading..hmm..well still! hmph! Lets hope homecoming goes great!!

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment