Thursday, October 14, 2010

JROTC

Today, I had to wear my JROTC uniform for the first time. To be honest its rly uncomfortable =). I prefer to keep my hair down usually..so its strange for me to be wearing it in a bun. I look really snazzy. but at the same time i think if i wasn't wearing the drill team jacket id look like a super nerd. so drill team is good ^^;;. Everytime I think of ROTC i think miltary and so it makes me wana listen to superchick 0.0. I wish i had a rank. I kinda hate being a let I because for one thing I am nothing. No rank. No awards. Nothing. All thats pinned on my uniform is the schools emblem and a star. The star just means we have a unit of honor. I'm going to apply for my academic wreath to go around the star soon, but thats sooner. Also I'm hoping I'll get a skirt soon. These pants are not only unflattering but rly quite uncomfortable. Well, theres not much else for to say about it. it DOES look snazzy...even though i cant kiss Seth in it >.>. I mean berry to mint =D. Anyway, Love you all my beautiful readers. (yes i love u ugly ppl ur beautiful)

This Is The Hidden Realityy
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment