Monday, May 10, 2010

To you

Im sorry for everything ive done to you my love. For every tear ive made you cry. But i now know why it wont happen again. Hes gone. Forever. And not because I wanted it that that..but because of our parents..theres a simple story behind it. Mos mom reads messages..gets angry..calls his mom..his mom agrees she doesnt want mo or me talking to him at all...mos mom calls my mom..my mom yells at me...ive been forbidden to speak to him ever again. I cant stop the world...and i definately cant save either of us from the authorities. But i can tell you i love you. And i know gods sent this delimma for a reason. So i can pull myself out of the habit and love you like i know i should. Im so thankful for the world of chances you have for me. You did nothing wrong. Your friends can hate me all they want. I havent changed. And ill admit they were right. I did it again. But this consequence may cost me my phone..itll still b good for my character. I love you Justin. Let it be known. It ends here. Hes gone. My angel is shattered. But ive got a new angel. A warrior of light. Someone with great potential that can love me as i love him...goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment