Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Blog Rules

Alright. Today is the first day the rules of my blog have changed. So I'm using today's blog to explain. Im finally ungrounded from my home computer. Therefore I nolonger have to sneak into the computer lab at school during intramurals anymore ^^;;. (what? can i not like blogging better then sports?) So rather than risking detention on a daily basis Im going to post my blog after school about 3 o'clock. OMG I JST SNEEZED AGAIN...ewww sneeze juice! Lil Midnight is laying in my lap and purring...awww he likes me..so kawaii. Anyway, starting today for my 2 followers..you will b a day late reading ^^;;..unless you can get online from home. Other rules. Do not mention the blog to other people unless they are also followers or very close trustable homosapiens. Do NOT post to facebook. do NOT post to myspace. If these rules are not respected it could result in being grounded for a year and complete depletion of the blog entirely. again =.=* . without further ado I must conlude with a moment of randomness. Mystical Cat Council. Jackalope. Niagara Falls. Corncob.

This Is The Hidden Realityy
~*Moon.Is.Hidden*~

10 comments:

  1. i do get it on meh phone but for some reason it wouldnt let meh leave a comment for some odd reason...but any way i shal obey these rules..and i shall find a way to comment from my phone....but im bored and i look girly today aahhhhhhhhh pink...*sigh* but i was hot and no choice...but ima go so i can let j beat meh on the comments again..so he tthinks..
    toodelz@.@
    but i was fist to commentXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally,some good news...my parents might possibly consider maybe letting me go 2 ur talent show if i get most of my work caught up...jessee said she talks 2 u now...dont tell her y u growled at her tht one time...and dont mention anything having 2 do w tht short time in the beginning of the year...i rly dont like her like tht anymore...but i still dont want her 2 know tht i did bc i thnk it might make our friendship weird...and another thing:something happened last nite...u were involved,my subconcious mind was involved,and something tht i wont post here hapnd tht woke me up...um,i thnk ill stop there and let u figure it out...luv u

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i still win bc my comment was longer

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine i will tell her about what your dream was and POST IN ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!XP
    <----- Hes mean to meh!!T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. she already knows wat i dream ab and idc who knows

    ReplyDelete
  6. ermmm...ill tell jessee about the beging of the year when you liked her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @.@ that was interesting...erm sorry i forgot to blog yesterday..i love you j-sama..i drew our kids today *giggles* i rly rly hope u can come next week! strange thing tho..band concert is 1 night after!! so idk if ul get 2 see both =(

    ReplyDelete