Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is it wierd?

Is it wierd that I already know what I'm naming my kids? And NO im NOT naming my son Bentley like every other girl who watches teen mom. i have always wanted to name my little girl Ella and just recently ive aquired the name Dmitri for a boy. People think dmitri is a wierd name. Personally I love it. Its a charming name for a boy. Also I love the name Ella for some reason. I suppose because it Graceful and Beautiful but also simple all at the same time. I drew them today and I know the names will fit perfectly with the image in my head *giggles*. I also hope I will have them with JAH ^////^. We both have big eyes too so our kids will too =). (wuv u!). for middle name I like Ella Amelie and Dmitri Artem. Theyre beautiful names to me. Artem and Amelie I actually found in 2 different books by my favorite author..strange isnt it?. and ryo just said there isnt a song called nice pants. I think Ill write a song called nice pants now XD. *dances* =p Im sorry for all my offtopic blogs lately I just cant think of anything. lets play a love game play a love game do you want love or you want fame are you in the game XD!! WET STICK!!! XDDDD! BUTTAFLIEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH HA HAAAA!! love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. yay 4 happiness and plans 4 our future! I have many future plans tht involve u...i already have an idea of wen and wear i will propose 2 u,and the words im going to say wen i do. im wearing my rubber monster hat rite now! woot! *Kisses* i rly rly rly rly miss u...my moms hasnt been very motherly recently...she told me tht i should b locked up away from the world...y r u the only one who gets me? i love it tho...it makes it evn more special...ill talk 2 u asap...luv u

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesterday i was being so random it was redicouls....but i love being random..it makes life feel so fun...and exciting because you never know what your going to say next...but im sorry for the short comment...TEXT MEH!!!!1
    toodlez@.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw,i 4got smthng...if we ever have more than 1 daughter,i rly like the name Evangeline...just wanted to let u kno...

    ReplyDelete