Monday, March 28, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello world, I suppose it seems like I only blog when my relationship changes, but honestly I haven't had a chance to. The teacher for this class decided she likes to shut off the internet to torture us..so..anyway..My relationship status DID change. I've met someone completely different. Someone I never thought I'd fall for. My heart is fluttering like no other. I suppose you're wondering just who that is. Well his name is Josh, he recently dated my so called best friend who is currently mad at the both of us for even associating in any manner of being closer than friends. The stupidity of it all is the fact that she is simply jealous. I also got the part in a band that she wanted and so she thinks I get everything I want. WRONG. VERRRRY WRONG. If I had everything I wanted I'd be famous right now using my voice for something that matters...like doing concerts for kids with cancer or something..idk e.e. Anyway, shes guna have to get over it because we actually are happy together. Also, I've seem to become friends with whom was once my enemy, Elizabeth. Turns out she isn't as terrible as she wants people to believe, she simply doesn't want to be hurt. That I can respect. Something my mother actually said that made sense. "Friends come and go" Well, I guess thats true, but who the HELL am I going to talk to at TI now?...er..well I guess I'll go on living as best I can and try to fix things...Happy Born This Day everyone.

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*MoonlightShadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment