Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Love

HEEEYYY PEOPLEEE!!! So so so super sorry I haven't been able to blog lately, busy life, you know how it goes...but anyhoo!! Since Seth dumped me, I found someone way better. His names Cody X3. Hes like...totally frikkin amazing in every way!! we've been going out now for almost a month and i feel so in love. I hope we stay together a rly rly long time ^//^. Call me Shinderera! (Cinderella) He treats me like such a princess ^//^..I rly don't deserve it all..hes just so wonderful..I can't even describe all that he means to me...I want to cry from happiness...Its such a beautiful feeling..what more can I say? I haven't felt like this for real since...wow...a really long time. I've never felt more secure with a person. Hes so sweet and kind and just perfect...I wish he was here right now...unfortunately he couldn't come to school today..oh well..It rly is a boring day at school without him though. He makes my day so much better just being here...to me he makes school feel like so much more than books and paper..hes the only reason I rly enjoy coming anymore..Its been such a long time since thats mattered to me at all. Honestly I didn't know I could look forward to school...until I met him 0.0. I know when he reads this he'll probably tell me how sweet it is and hug me like..alot XP. So baby when you read this, just know I Love You!

This Is The Hidden Reality
~*Moonlightshadows12*~

No comments:

Post a Comment