Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I only have a few minutes...and I'm sorry readers...but Seth broke up with me. And it wasnt my fault. And the sad part is the guy who caused it all isnt talking to me but instead hes just gone on being friends with Seth. And did I mention he already has a new gf?! The thing I hate is thats shes actually really really pretty...unlike me. And im sure he loves that. So as for now Im a floater. Maybe ill have that one real special guy someday...yea...someday..I know hes out there. I'm near over Seth but I just need the assurance that this whole thing isn't just going to ruin my high school life completely. Suppose we were happy...one mistake and its all over. I don't want a guy like that. I want a guy that actually can forgive and forget. gtg readers. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment